Knitted Wrist Warmer Pattern

Hello everybody! 
I haven't posted in awhile. Well I am back! Hope everyone's new year is going well so far. Well, I crochet quite lot but I also knit. I am very much a beginner. I was looking at all these lovely wrist warmer patterns, but they used double pointed needles. I can't knit with double pointed needles so I decided to make my own pattern with two needles.

This pattern makes a rectangle type shape that you sew together at the end. 



Materials:
-Size 6 Needles
-Bulky (Size 5) yarn
-Yarn Needle
-Scissors

Pattern: (make 2, right and left are made the same)
Start by making the cuff:

Cast on 32

Rows 1-15) *Knit 2, Purl 2* across

Middle:

Row 16) Knit across

Row 17) Purl across

Rows 18-33) repeat rows 16 & 17, a total of 9 repeats

Top Cuff:

Rows 34-39) *Knit 2, Purl 2* across

Bind Off, leave a long end (at least 30 inches) to sew up edges. 

To sew: Fold rectangle in half, whip stitch 1 inch down the side, skip 2 1/4 inches by weaving yarn down one edge of the rectangle, finish sewing (about 4 inches) down the cuff. Make a knot and weave about an inch of yarn through the rectangle. Cut the yarn. Weave in any remainding ends. 

Ta dah! You have made knitted wrist warmers. 

This pattern has not been tested, please tel me if you find any errors. Thank you!

Copyright info: You may make items to sell from this pattern or items to give away. Do not sell or give away this pattern nor use my pictures. 


Thanks! 
Lilly

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts