Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hello everyone! 

I am sharing pictures of my table from my first craft fair! It was a couple of weeks ago, but since I am just now doing a blog, you get to see the pictures now! What do you think? I forgot to take pictures of my table at the actually craft fair, but here is how I set up the table before hand. I think it turned out well. I made all the crocheted items that you see on the table. I was able to sell more than I expected! I did pretty well for my first craft fair. Maybe in the future I will be able to do more fairs.




The jewelry hanging on the tree was all made by two of my younger friends. Their items turned out great! The bowl in the picture we used as a candy bowl. It was a great for all the kids, and the adults!



Well Merry Christmas and goodnight for now!

Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment