Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Show'n'Tell

Hello Everybody! 

Today I am showing you all some WIPS (works in progress) and some completed items. Most of these are for Christmas presents and one of the hats is a pattern I tested. 

Lets start with the snake. The snake I am making from a pattern from this blog. I am linking directly to the place where I got the pattern from. This person is amazing to give her amigurumi patterns free to the public! Though you must email her directly to get the patterns. This Cobra is turning out huge! It's using more yarn than I thought. I will post the finished pic when I am done.



Below are two views of the hat I made for a nice elderly man for Christmas. He works a security gaurd. I got the pattern here. I made the hat without the brim, but otherwise I followed the pattern.


Thi pic (below) is to show the texture of the stitching.


And finally here is a picture of the child size hat I made from this raverly pattern, called "It's a Hoot! Owl Hat". I didn't use buttons for the eyes, as I didn't have enough buttons, but you can still tell that they are owls!  I was lucky enough to test the pattern for Carlinda, but I would reccomend buying the pattern. It was well written, plus the hat would look great on both adults and children! 


Well that's all for now! Merry Christmas.

Lilly

1 comment:

  1. Good work. I've been wanting to make the owl hat. Being cheap and don't want to purchase the pattern. May try to figure it out on my own. Love the colors for the snake, btw.

    ReplyDelete